Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carelessness


Dear God,

Please give me more attention span so that I won't be careless when I'm doing my tasks.

This is basically what I'm doing everyday. And this is also the way for me to not face the truth that I'm the one who needs to improve, not God.

I believe that if someone cares of something, then he or she will certainly be careful on that thing. If he or she isn't careful for it, I would believe that they don't even care of it.

Since I found this logic in my mind, I started to be careful whenever I'm dealing with my daily tasks. I tell myself the priority of my tasks, I sort out problems in my mind, I even debate with myself what should I improve on, in order to get better outcome.

I'm still working on it. I hope it'll work out fine. *smile*

p/s: Be careful what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment